FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- can the dog take a bath in the sea? Are there any time slots?
Yes, dogs can take a bath in the water in front of the Bau Beach establishment, signaled by buoys. There are no time restrictions. You can find the complete rules at the following link: Bau Beach Guidelines
- Can I take a walk with my dog?
Yes, you can walk on the shoreline with your dog, as long as it is on a leash and possibly equipped with a muzzle. You can find the complete rules at the following link:
- It is mandatory to have my dog’s health card?
Yes. It is also possible to go to the Bau Beach factory with the self-certification, duly filled out. You can fiand it at the following link: Self Certification
You can find the complete rules at the following link: Bau Beach Guidelines
- Do I need a green certification to access the beach??
The rules relating to green certification are constantly evolving. We advise you to consult the Government page to stay up to date
- I can put my sun-umbrella and / or towel on the shoreline?
As reported in Art. 11 of the Maritime Property Regulations published by the Municipality of Caorle, it is not possible to place sun-umbrellas, deck chairs, towels on the shoreline. Municipality of Caorle
- How many people can stay under the same sun-umbrella?
Under each sun-umbrella can stay 2 adults or a maximum 4 people from the same household.
- How can I book a place on the beach?
The reservation of the beach place can be done online on our website Caorle Spiaggia or directly with the beach attendant.
Online bookings open jointly with the opening of the beach establishment indicatively the first days of May. Online payment can only be made by credit card.
- Where do I find the beach attendant and how do I recognize him??
The beach attendant wears a yellow uniform and can be found at the bathing-hut with the flag showing the compartment number